Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Indian Style Cold Coffee

I have always been a great fan of cold coffee back in India, though I do not drink it often.
Once I had wanted to drink cold coffee and tried the Iced Coffee in Starbucks, but was not satisfied. Maybe I should have tried Iced Latte or something of that kind. Yesterday I was bitten by an interest to drink Indian Cold Coffee and came up with this.

Ingredients:
Serves - 1
Instant coffee powder - 1 tsp
Boiling water - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 2 heaped tsp (or to taste)
Chilled Milk - 1 cup - 200 ml
Ice cubes - optional


Method:
Mix in the coffee powder and sugar in boiling water and let it cool.
When cool mix the coffee, milk in a blender until frothy. Serve with crushed ice cubes.




5 comments:

  1. Krithika,

    Great to see your blog. good to know that u r having this much time. keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooooooo want to grab that cup right now and drink it up :)


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, i want that whole glass rite now,tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for linking this fabulous drink

    ReplyDelete
  5. krithi u made it cool yar send it me right now

    ReplyDelete

Do leave your valuable comments here!
I appreciate any critical comment which helps improve my posts, although inappropriate and rude comments will not be published.